MIDDLE GA AUTO AUCTION POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
IF SALE POLICIES
- All purchases must be paid for by the Wednesday following the day of sale by 5pm. Units not paid for will receive a $100 late fee.
- All purchases must be paid for with cash or certified check unless approved by the auction to use business dealership check.
- Only exception to the above is a preapproved floor plan- we accept Nextgear Capital, AFC, Carbucks, Floorplan Xpress, and Autobank.
- Any vehicle not picked up from the auction location by the Wednesday following the sale will be charged a $25 per day storage fee- unless you have prior approval from management.
- There will also be a $100 fee for any returned check- and may company may be removed from check writing abilities at the discretion of management.
IF SALE POLICIES
- If the seller announces the vehicle being sold is an If sale, the buyer will have up to one hour after the sale is complete to decline the bid. The seller may reject the bid at any time or offer a counter offer. Once a counter offer is placed the buyer can accept, counter or decline the bid.
- The buyer still must make payment by the Wednesday following the sale.
- The auction does not represent any warranties, disclosures, odometers, title status accuracies for any vehicle offered for sale.
- The auction is not on the sales contract. The contract is between the seller and buyer only.
- The auction is not responsible for any damages to the vehicles left on the premises after the sale including KEYS!
- ANY VEHICLE SOLD UNDER $3000 IS AS IS- NO ARBITRATION WHATSOEVER
- The auction assumes no responsibility or guarantees the accuracy of odometers.
- Every vehicle 10 years and older are ran exempt unless TMU (TRUE MILES UNKNOWN) is announced.
- Vehicles 15 years and older can not be arbitrated for any reason, including frame, salvage, flood, uni-body.
- The auction reserves the right to review any video/audio documentation to verify an accuracy of a sale.
- The auction is not bound by any electronic data vehicle history- including Carfax, autocheck etc. and may not be arbitrated solely on data found on EDVH. Sellers must announce any branded title information, and unannounced branded title is able to Arbitrated.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to listen to the announcements written or oral made by the auctioneer or the seller’s representative.
- Inspect the vehicles prior to bidding
- When a buyer wins the bid he/she must sign the bill of sale, and the contract of the sale is binding.
- RED LIGHT- AS IS- ANY VEHICLE SOLD UNDER $3000 IS AS IS NOT ARBITRABLE FOR ANY REASON
- -YELLOW LIGHT- ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN MADE AND MAY NOT BE ARBITRATED FOR SAID ANNOUNCEMENT
- GREEN LIGHT- SELLER GUARANTEES MOTOR, TRANSMISSION, AND REAR END ONLY.
- 7 DAY PSI IS $80
- 14 DAY IS $150
- THE SELLER HAS 30 CALENDAR DAYS TO PRODUCE A TRANSFERABLE TITLE TO THE AUCTION.
- IF THERE IS NO TITLE AFTER 30 DAYS, THE BUYING DEALER MAY ARBITRATE THE UNIT AND RETURN THE PURCHASED VEHICLE, NO CHARGES WILL BE RETURNED TO THE BUYING DEALER (TRANSPORTATION, RECONDITIONING OR MECHANICAL WORK DONE TO THE PURCHASED VEHICLE.)
- THE AUCTION WILL SELDOMLY RUN A VEHICLE WITHOUT THE TITLE IS IN HOUSE PRIOR TO THE SALE.