MIDDLE GA AUTO AUCTION POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- All purchases must be paid for by the Wednesday following the sale by 5pm. Units not paid for will receive a $100 late fee.
- All purchases must be paid for with cash or certified check unless approved by the auction to use business dealership check.
- Only exception to the above is pre-approved floor planning- we accept Nextgear Capital, AFC, Carbucks, Floorplan xpress, Autobank and Backlot Float.
- Any vehicle not picked up from the auction location by the Wednesday following the sale will be charged a $25 per day storage fee- unless you have prior approval from management.
- If the buyer pays with a check- the check will be deposited on the day the transferable title arrives at the auction. No holding of checks will be allowed.
- There will also be a $100 fee for any returned check- and may be removed from check writing abilities at the discretion of management. ***If no payment is received by 5pm Wednesday, the auction reserves the right to floor plan with any floorplan company that is utilized by the purchasing dealer.
- If the seller announces the vehicle being sold is an If sale, the buyer will have up to one hour after the sale is completed to decline the bid. The seller may reject the bid at any time or offer a counter offer. Once a counter offer is placed the buyer can accept, counter or decline the bid.
- The buyer still must make payment by Wednesday at 5pm following the sale.
- The auction does not represent any warranties, disclosures, odometers, title status accuracy for any vehicle offered for sale.
- The auction is not on the sales contract. The contract is between the seller and buyer only.
- The auction is not responsible for any damages to the vehicles left on the premises after the sale including KEYS!
- ANY VEHICLE SOLD UNDER $3000 IS AS IS- NO ARBITRATION WHATSOEVER- including flood, frame, unibody, tmu etc.
- The auction assumes no responsibility or guarantees the accuracy of odometers.
- Every vehicle 10 years and older are ran exempt unless tmu is announced.
- Vehicles 15 years and older can not be arbitrated for any reason, including frame, salvage, flood, uni-body.
- The auction reserves the right to review any video/audio documentation to verify an accuracy of a sale.
- The auction is not bound by any electronic data vehicle history- including Carfax, autocheck etc. and may not be arbitrated solely on data found on edvh. Sellers must announce any branded title information, and unannounced branded title is able to be arbitrated.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to listen to the announcements written or oral made by the auctioneer or the seller’s representative.
- Inspect the vehicles prior to bidding
- When a buyer wins the bid he/she must sign the bill of sale, and the contract of the sale is binding. If buyer refuses to sign bill of sale or to pay for purchases, the auction has the right to ban dealer from attending any auctions in the future.
- RED LIGHT- AS IS- ANY VEHICLE SOLD UNDER $3000 IS AS IS NOT ABLE TO ARBITRATE FOR ANY REASON (other than unannounced branded title)
- -YELLOW LIGHT- ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN MADE AND MAY NOT BE ARBITRATED FOR SAID ANNOUNCEMENT
- GREEN LIGHT- SELLER GUARANTEES MOTOR, TRANSMISSION, AND REAR END ONLY.
- 7 DAY PSI IS $80- purchased vehicle- if being returned for an arbitratable issue ( MOTOR, TRANSMISSION, AND REAR END ONLY) MUST BE RETURNED TO THE AUCTION WITHIN A 10 DAY PERIOD by 5pm, OR VEHICLE CANNOT BE RETURNED. ex. Sale is on Friday, the last day to return is the Monday 10 days later at 5pm.
- THE SELLER HAS 30 CALENDAR DAYS TO PRODUCE A TRANSFERABLE TITLE TO THE AUCTION.
- IF THERE IS NO TITLE AFTER 30 DAYS, THE BUYING DEALER MAY ARBITRATE THE UNIT AND RETURN THE PURCHASED VEHICLE, BY THE 35TH DAY. IF DEALER DOES NOT RETURN VEHICLE BY THE 35TH DAY FOLLOWING THE SALE AND TITLE ARRIVES, THE SALE WILL NOT BE VOIDED. NO CHARGES WILL BE RETURNED TO THE BUYING DEALER(TRANSPORTATION, RECONDITIONING OR MECHANICAL WORK DONE TO THE PURCHASED VEHICLE.) THE VEHICLE MUST BE RETURNED IN THE SAME MANNER AS IN WHICH IT LEFT THE AUCTION. (NO PARTS MISSING, FURTHER DAMAGE DONE TO EXTERIOR OR INTERIOR, AND HAVE ALL KEYS RETURNED)
- THE AUCTION SELDOMLY WILL RUN A VEHICLE UNLESS THE TITLE IS IN HOUSE PRIOR TO THE SALE.